Job description / Role
The Brand Manager will responsible for the execution and implementation of the marketing strategy for the relevant portfolio with the objective of achieving agreed and targeted growth in sales, market share and profitability. EMEA scope: covering all 3 market clusters (30+ countries)
Global FMCG Food Business
* Develop new product roadmap by cluster for brands under his/her responsibility using category knowledge, insights and analytics
* Implementation of all marketing activities (consumer support including communication above and below the line, visibility tools) with the aim to grow sales, market share and profitability. This will include briefing and managing agencies
* Drive research projects needed for his/her brands by developing the brief, selecting the appropriate agency and using the results to impact the business
This role offers a competitive salary as well as an opportunity to join a fantatstic business with growing teams.
* 3-5 years of FMCG Marketing in an international environment
* Higher scope than the BM in size of business and significance of brands and portfolio managed
* FMCG Food experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.