Job description / Role
Do you have a creative spirit, one that pushes you to experiment, flexible, and solve problems with a new, fresh perspective? Are you a top-notch data analysts who look for the meaning-the "why"- behind the numbers? Then, we have the job for you! As a Junior Business Analyst, you will dig deep and get lost in data. You will think beyond a tactical level with a "big picture" outlook.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Create and develop a data strategy for business units.
- Develop and Implement Data Collection Strategies
- Extract and Organize raw data
- Analyze and Interpret Data Using Statistical Analyst Software
- Present data to decision-makers and stakeholders.
Your experience and skills include:
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyze the model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Your team and working environment:
- MAF Accor Hotels is one of the largest hotel clusters in Dubai with a total of 7 hotels and 1 shared service office.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Financial Planning Accountant
Accounts Payable Accountant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Dubai Parks and Resorts
TGC Consulting Middle East