Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, Cassia is recruiting for Junior Chef for their Abu Dhabi location.
- Supporting the head chef or executive chef in the general running of the kitchen.
- Taking responsibility for more technical elements of cuisine.
- Designing / helping the head chef to create food and drink menus.
- Working within specified budgets.
- Ensuring the kitchen meets high standards of quality.
- Completing food hygiene documents to comply with the law and writing environmental health reports when necessary.
- Establishing strong relationships with staff in other areas of the business, including managers and front of house teams.
- Being the voice of the kitchen when communicating with waiters and bar staff.
- Managing inventory and keeping control of stock.
- Organising produce and ensuring strict adherence to food hygiene regulations.
- Proven experience for at least 3 years
- International experience preferably
- Good English or decent English and good Arabic
- Paid 22 working days as Annual leave
- Medical insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.