Job description / Role
The Junior Designer will work under the close supervision of the Interior Designer, to prepare carpet designs for all stages of the carpet projects. Including all necessary information and data required for preparing design proposals.
The candidate must posses advanced experience in architecture and interior design drafting techniques and standards, as well as marked ability to interpret and utilize design specification with precision.
Duties include re-coloring, creating, modifying and re-designing of carpet designs, archiving, control of revisions. Preparing for sample production. Creating 2D & 3D layouts and assembling details to complete carpet designs, updating design database and supporting presentations.
• Expertise in AutoCAD
• Expertise in Photoshop & Vectorworks
• Excellent detailing skills
• Advanced time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams as well as meeting deadlines
• Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Design degree, technical certificate and minimum 2 years experience within Interiors
About the Company
ege is one of Europe's leading companies in regards to design, development and production of unique, high-quality carpets with respect for the environment.
The company, founded in 1938, has moved with the times and possesses the carpet industry's most modern technology. ege can supply carpets with any imaginable design and in the industry's shortest lead time.
AutoCad Draftsman / Quantity Surveyor
Senior Interior Designer
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Junior Graphic Designer