Job description / Role
Objectives: The role is responsible for preparing complete estimates for assigned project(s) of medium size and complexity either directly or through subordinate personnel by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Analyze drawing, specifications and documents to prepare comprehensive cost estimates
• Handling inquiry - follow up on missing information, documents & clarifications
• Checking window schedule, BOQ and section details
• Prepare Preliminary Structural and Thermal calculation as per project requirements
• Select & finalize the systems, typologies & profiles
• Prepare Material Take Off and pricing parameters sheet with quotation
• Finalize and submit quotations and technical submittals
• Submit company prequalification - brochure, projects list, company documents etc
• Material submittal - sample board (profiles, accessories and hardware)
• Prepare final position drawings & quantities as per approved shop drawings
Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
Duration: Permanent Position
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thu, 9am-6pm
• Graduate degree in Engineering (mechanical/industrial/civil/architectural engineer)
• At least 2-5 years’ experience as Estimator (junior level) in aluminium façade systems or aluminium & glass fabrication industry
• Technical understanding of aluminium systems - design, fabrication & installation
• Excellent communication skills and expertise in MS Office
• Young, energetic, activity oriented, goal driven, self motivated, willing to be trained!
• Knowledge & experience in facade design, aluminium windows & accessories, aluminium doors & accessories, curtain walls, shading systems (Pergolas), railings & fences, office glass partitions.
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Lindner Middle East
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Estimator Cum QS