Job description / Role
- Provide all administrative support for the team at a consistent and exceptional level including, but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain busy outlook calendars highlighting potential conflicts, inputting travel data, conference calls, meetings etc.
- Develop working relationships with external clients and their assistants to facilitate the information flow and scheduling process
- Maintain and develop working relationships with various support staff members to maintain information flow and scheduling process
- Provide production support including slide generation, graphics, proofreading, editing, copying and book binding
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events; prepare logistics/equipment arrangements
- Provide vacation cover to other Executive Assistants and Reception as needed Coordinate committee meetings, arrange conference bridges, reserve conference rooms, organize catering
- Where appropriate prepare and circulate meeting agendas and materials, attend meetings, take and distribute meeting notes, follow up on action items
- Provide administrative support for events: prepare invitation mailings, manage responses, arrange catering, venues and on the ground support
- Organize and maintain electronic filing system
- Prepare weekly timesheet and expense reports
- Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices
- Near native English skills + fluency in 1 other language
- Bachelors degree or secretarial school degree
- At least three years administrative support experience, preferably at a professional services firm
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum typing speed: 50 wpm
- Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
- Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.