Job description / Role
Market-i is a leading market research agency based in Dubai. We are looking for young and dynamic individuals who are interested in marketing and consumer research.
- Your duties will include the translation of surveys as well as the training and supervision of part-time staff that assist in the interviewing process.
- You will also help in the preparation of Excel and PowerPoint reports for clients.
- You need to be a university graduate, with a major in either marketing, economics, translation or related field.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Should be able to work alone or in a team.
- Willing to travel to neighboring countries.
About the Company
The market-i journey began in Germany in 2007 when a team of seasoned research professionals came together to create an agency that could deliver and inspire their clients by answering marketing questions in a way that is intelligent, insightful, and actionable.
Market-i is a boutique consultancy where highly experienced professionals tailor make solutions to uniquely address the needs of clients focused on leadership and growth.
Today we are a team of 25 with offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Cairo, and Amman and handle projects that span North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Asia Pacific.
To guide us we came up with the code of i, which governs how we think, act, and feel.
Senior Market Researcher
Market-i Research Services
Junior FX Sales Associate
Internship (6 Months) – Marketing
Manpower Middle East
Digital Marketing Executive