Job description / Role
• Ensures the stable operation of the network and including installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
• Analyzes and resolves first level network issues in a timely and accurate fashion and provides end user support where required.
Strategy & Planning
• Maintain procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Support installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of network and security devices.
• Interact and business for support of network and security products and services.
• Provide L1 support for team deliverables and Network designing for existing and new infrastructure.
• Network monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Monitoring, management and troubleshooting of configuring LAN/WAN
• Support for Cisco/HP Switches/routers, Next-Gen firewalls, wireless devices.
• Support of WiFi devices
• Manage network devices backup.
• Remote IOS upgrade of network devices like Switches, Routers, Firewall and Wireless Access points
• Coordinating with business for support.
• Create end user documentation related to network operations.
• College diploma or university degree
• 2-4 years relevant work experience.
• Fortinet/Cisco or any industry standard network certification.
• CCNA certification.
• SIEM working experience
Knowledge & Experience
• LAN/WAN administration and management.
• Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, TCP/IP.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Working technical knowledge operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8/10, Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory server.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Highly positive attitude.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Assistant IT Manager