Job description / Role
- The Junior Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the services inside the store towards the customers and assist in meeting their requirements efficiently to support the maintenance of high customer service and sales result.
- Greet Customers and direct them to the experienced sales associates in each department to ensure that customer needs are answered.
- Maintains the basic procedures of customer service inside the store such as follow ups on the orders for the customers, following the right procedures of passing the customer complaints or challenges through the right channel to the experienced employees on the shop floor.
- Supports in receiving stocks and assist in registering the right records on stocks.
- Assist in completing the replenishments of products inside the store.
- Assist in up-selling and cross selling and promotions of products inside the store to ensure achieving the hourly store sales target.
- Support in maintaining records of nonmoving products and passing the report to the senior sales.
- Assist in merchandizing of products according to senior sales recommendations.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency Microsoft office
- Planning & Organizing
- Self Development
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.