Job description / Role
Working across a number of project streams and priorities, the Visual Designer will be creating solutions that accomplish a number of business goals whilst keeping consistent and high-quality visual standards. This is a key role and the work will be directly impacting the experience of users and customers.
One of the world's largest hotel suppliers to the travel industry, with a global network of a quarter of a million hotels in over ten thousand locations. Customers can use market leading technology and custom APIs to provide real time hotel room availability.
Interactive prototypes will be required to validate your designs and ideas at key stages during the process, via our research panel. You must be open to working in a fluid and dynamic environment where ideas are challenged in order to always develop the best design solution.
* Conceptualize, design and create accessible designs for a variety of products
* Always focus on maintaining brand consistency
* Build interactive prototypes
* Use big data and insights from analytics team to inform designs
* Use and contribute to UI pattern library based on observed user interaction
* Guide the implementation of designs by our in-house developers
* Build a local UX design team collaborating with global teams
A rare opportunity to join as a Junior Visual Designer for a leading travel business in Dubai, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer great career progression and development.
* Strong portfolio that clearly communicates expert interaction & visual design skills
* Key experience contributing to mobile and desktop applications
* Proven success designing responsive (multi-device) designs
* Superb visual design skills (with relevant qualification to support this)
* Visual design and prototyping software experience, ideally Sketch, InVision App, Proto.io, and Framer JS
* Experience working with agile methodology
* Operated a design process (example: Double Diamond Design)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
UI / UX Designer
Connected Group ME
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer for a Security and Surveillance Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Web/Video Designer and Editor
Automotive Management Services (AMS)