Job description / Role
Ken Fix It
As a Ken Fix It, you will be responsible in general maintenance work and minor repair in all categories.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Paint and plaster work touch ups as directed by your superior.
- Replacement of lamps and bulbs throughout the building.
- To assist any tradesman to whom assigned in the performance of his task.
- To carry out minor repairs as directed.
- To keep all, work areas, and Engineering offices tidy and clean.
- Always responds quickly to colleagues' complaints ensuring courteous, professional service.
- To learn and carry out fire brigade duties when assigned.
- To complete the personal daily job record, time book accurately and keep ready for inspection.
- To carry mini preventive maintenance in rooms.
- To repair/replace broken windows, doors and lock.
- To repair and fix damaged shelving and furniture when necessary.
- To carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledgeable about proper handling of machines and tools
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Your team and working environment:
- Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests' satisfaction
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.