Job description / Role
We are looking for a passionate Key Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
• Visits per day - 4. Visit to IT is mandatory for all accounts.
• Ensure 3 tie breakers of the Company are met for all clients
• Next day delivery
• Defects less than .8 %
• 24 hour complaint resolution
• Raise red flags when the tie breakers are not met and meet the client within 24 hours with solutions.
• Collect printer asset list for 80% of the clients assigned.
• Sell more than one product to minimum 50% of the clients assigned.
• 4 Qs asked to all clients once a quarter and share feedback with the SMT.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• UAE - Driving License is a must
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
About the Company
German Imaging Technologies (GIT) was founded in 1999 with new, purpose-built premises in Dubai to produce toner cartridges for the Middle East and Africa. Since then, GIT has expanded significantly building in the Middle East's growing market for LaserJet consumables, being today the number one producer of toner cartridges in the region, and in the top fifty worldwide. (Recycler Trade Magazine, UK).
GIT has developed a significant brand identity and a loyal customer base founded on our insistence on meeting your needs with quality products, value-for-money prices, services and attentive customer support and after-sales service. A loyal customer base and expanding sales are the result. We now operate branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Jebel Ali, Sharjah, Kuwait, Nairobi (Kenya) and Frankfurt (Germany), which is part of GIT's ambitious expansion programme which encompasses new sales offices in the Middle East and Africa.
The most important single ingredient in the formula for success is understanding the needs of our customers. We listen to what you need; we supply it promptly, and with an eye for quality at the best possible price.
Business Development Manager – Direct Sales (Architectural Composites Division)
Collars Professional Services DMCC
Business Development Sales Manager - Sales/Project Sales
Business Development Manager
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC