Job description / Role
Kanoo Travel is pleased to announce that we are looking to hire a dynamic Key Account Manager to be based in Dubai. We are looking for a professional that has experience in key account management in the travel and tourism industry in the UAE.
• Must have experience in managing multiple large account for the company and ensuring that all the clients and stakeholders are satisfied with the service being provided and to ensure smooth delivery of services.
• Develop and manage relationship with all stakeholders and clients
• Customer relationship management.
• Conducting ‘ninety days focus plan’ and reporting on the outcome to Quality Section at Area Management
• Minimize outstanding and average collection period
• Develop short and long term strategies for the maintenance of account
• Ensure smooth running of the implants & overall operations and undertake contingency planning if required.
• Deployment, management and utilization of all resources including associates that are assigned to the account
• Recommend training programs for Kanoo Travel associates assigned to the account.
• Maximize employee satisfaction among the assigned associates to take full advantage of employee productivity, performance, motivation and morale
• Extend assistance to all assigned associates in negotiations with airlines and other suppliers
• Coordination and management of ISO Quality program amongst the implant locations
• Generate management information reports and submit to Travel Area Management periodically.
• Attend meetings as and when called by the Senior Management.
• Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in either Arts, Science or Commerce.
• A track record of a minimum of 5 years experience of profit center management relating to travel.
• Candidate must hold excellent communication skills and the ability to close deals.
• You must possess analytical abilities and have good negotiation skills.
• Must have an outgoing personality, be confident and dynamic.
• A good team worker that is self confident and sociable.
• Good Microsoft excel skills, as you will be required to create various reports.
About the Company
Established in 1890, Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo) started from a humble trading and shipping enterprise founded in Bahrain by Haji Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo. From Bahrain, the business spread to Saudi Arabia in the 1930s.
In 1967, Hamed Kanoo came from Saudi Arabia to the UAE to expand the family business. Having successfully established Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo)'s operations in Khafji in the Kingdom, the company asked him to replicate the same in UAE too. With only 5 people including him, Hamed Kanoo managed to put-up The Kanoo Group as a trade name in the UAE Map. At present, The Kanoo Group operates in UAE and Oman. Mishal Hamed Kanoo serves as the Chairman, with over 1,200 employees working for its divisions.
The Kanoo family remained true to their early values. This adherence to ethics and beliefs made them an essential component of the regional business life.
One of the first industries that Kanoo excelled at was shipping. No one could have predicted that it would challenge the monopoly of long established British companies and goes on to become the largest regional shipping agency in the Middle East. Kanoo Shipping is one of the founders of S5 Agency World Ltd. and was the first Arab shipping agency in the region in 1911. At present, Kanoo Shipping operates in 20 countries and in all principal ports and offshore tanker loading terminals around the Arabian Peninsula, including Iraq. It handles 11,000 port calls every year which covers all ports in the Suez to India range.
The historic rise of Kanoo Travel has proven similarly impressive. The group's interest in travel started in 1937 when the company used to provide refueling facilities for Imperial Airline sea-planes en route to India and Australia. In 1947, Kanoo Travel became the first IATA agency in the Gulf and became the very first travel company in the Middle East to receive the ISO certification in 1997.
The Group's another success story began in mid-1960s. Kanoo Machinery used to supply construction and material handling equipment in the region. At that time, the UAE was just setting up its oil and gas industry and developing its infrastructure. By providing the government and private sectors with world-class equipment and services, Kanoo Machinery helped lay down the foundations of the vital sectors of UAE's economy.
Today for over 130 years, the company is amongst the most diversified and highly regarded business houses in the Gulf region and operates extensively throughout Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen and Qatar. It has unremittingly grown its realm of businesses into various industries in shipping, travel, machinery, logistics, property, energy (oil & gas, power, water) industrial chemicals, training, joint ventures, retail, and commercial activities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Entourage Marketing & Events
Sales Account Manager - Travel Industry
The Kanoo Group
Key Account Manager (Sales)
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Key Account Client Relationship / Communication Manager