This position is closed or expired.
See other Key Account Manager jobs in UAE
Key Account Manager – Lexus
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
We are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join Al Futtaim Motors, namely Lexus Fleet department. The incumbent will be responsible forÂ identifying, qualifying and initiating business with Corporate Fleet Accounts.
Subsequently, to develop these accounts to accurately identify sustainable growth.
The key accountabilities will include:
* Vehicle sales to existing Corporate Fleet clients
* Prospecting for and development of new Corporate Fleet clients
* Forecasting future sales and assessing future vehicle requirements
* Assisting clients with after sales support as required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
* Maintaining accounts receivables within guidelines
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:Â
* Graduate level
* At least two years of experience in a commercial, business to business sales or major account sales role
* Good understanding of the fleet and/or vehicle leasing business in the UAE and good knowledge of (or willingness to quickly learn) about the Lexus product ranges and the benefits of those ranges to corporate customers
* Proficiency in English and Arabic (preferred).
* Highly numerate, good levels of client empathy, strong negotiator & very persuasive
* You must be honest and responsible with high levels of personal integrity
* Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
About the Company
Established in the 1930\\'s, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940\\'s and 50\\'s saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.