Job description / Role
• Interacting and building relationships with School Principals, Management and Teachers to create and service the demands of our products.
• Take the product line into the next stage of product growth through a penetration in more schools and different regions.
• To ensure maximum geographical reach and coverage.
• Provide and exchange sales information on a daily basis, and reports to the Management.
• Work on market development and achieve sales targets.
• To achieve sales targets in the assigned territory - selling existing and new products & developing the sales territory.
• Responsible for full sales cycle and account management tasks, from prospecting all the way to client retention.
• Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects schools and evaluating their position in the area to implement our school solutions products.
• Promote implementation of school products of our company by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects schools in the assigned area
• Maintains relationships with schools by providing support, information, and guidance for different school product with our company.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Preferred Education /Experience:
• A graduate with 4-5 years of sales and business development experience with at least 2 years in the educational industry. Background in teaching would be an added advantage.
• IT background would be an advantage.
• Proficient spoken and written English
• Working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and Internet
• UAE Driving License would be preferred
Preferred Personal Attributes:
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Comprehensive and planned task-follow up
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively with people
• Ability to learn quickly within the job
• Problem-solving attitude
• Able to take initiative
• Flexibility to deal with ever-changing tasks
• Leadership and ability to work within a team environment
About the Company
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.