Job description / Role
The Key Account Manager takes full P&L accountability and is responsible for driving effective customer relationships across a number of strategic accounts in the Middle East. The KAM will be required to work in a cross-functional team to develop a differentiated & effective business plan with the key accounts aiming towards mutually beneficial results.
Our client is a leading company known for premium jewelry, watches and fashion accessories.
* Sales: Full responsibility for turnover and the resulting profit contribution of allocated accounts
* Strengthen the brand's Travel Retail presence & visibility; Branding / Distribution / Assortment / Promo / Price
* Drive the overall negotiation with key accounts in regards to terms and conditions based on the given framework defined by the Global Commercial Management team
* Ensure that the key accounts achieve the defined targets on a monthly and yearly basis by monitoring the KPI's and creating action plans to improve results where needed.
* Define short and mid-term budgets for key accounts, break down and set corresponding targets on a partner level based on given plan.
* Build and foster strong relationship with the decision makers, area managers and store managers through regular follow-ups, meetings as well as at sales event such as tradeshows, Dealer Days etc. Regular visit all point of sales in the allocated market, as per defined priority list of POS (turnover/potential/performance)
* Manage sell-in and sell-out for key accounts in line with global guidelines. Lead the seasonal collections presentation to partners at sales events to generate sell-in.
* Train, inform and update area managers, store managers, staff during visits
* Competitive package and benefits.
* Master University Degree
Years Of Professional Experience Overall:
* 3-5 years Professional Level
Years Of Experience In A Similar Role:
* 3+ years in Travel Retail
* Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language of the region is a plus.
* Excelling in Travel Retail key account management.
* High performer with proven Travel retail sales record.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Both sales and brand driven.
* Strong intercultural skills.
* Very structured, very well organized, disciplined and solution orientated.
* Friendly and open personality, cultivates a professional relation with business partners.
* Willingness to travel within assigned area of up to 60% of working time
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.