Job description / Role
Oracle is in the business of making other businesses successful. We provide the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. For nearly three decades, we have provided hardware and software that allows organizations to thrive within their respective industries.
Role of Key System Integrator Partner Leaders (KPL)
• Provide scalable capacity to drive IaaS/PaaS and SaaS implementation with SI’s
• Drive innovation by providing additional value on Oracle solutions as well as industry experience
• Grow Oracle’s mindshare, cross-pillar revenue and share of wallet with the Key Partner.
• Demonstrate measurable progress towards an “Oracle First” relationship.
The Key SI Partner Leader team, has overall leadership for a set of Key SI Partner’s (one of Oracle’s top revenue producing and market leading partners), across all cloud services.
• Creation and management of Cloud GTM Framework initiatives, based on the 7-layer Cloud GTM methodology, to drive incremental new Cloud pipeline, ARR, Go Lives, and Partner Cloud Practice Capacity.
• Initiate and develop strong, sustainable, trusted advisor oriented relationships across senior sales management, SI industry practice leaders, technology leaders, and client team leaders with the assigned partner that can be leveraged to create new Cloud revenue opportunities for Oracle.
• Develop strong sustainable relationships with Oracle sales teams and foster a culture of strong pro-active teaming around IP built to deliver repeatable cloud solutions that speed customer cloud consumption and increase margin for SI.
• Develop and evangelize Cloud based value propositions uniquely with the SI partner and Oracle field, which could include product/solution value propositions, and market positioning.
• Work with SI to produce and harvest Cloud reference wins/use cases and post Go-Live implementation case studies to promote repeatability.
• Cloud experience is essential
• A Sales profile with extremely strong organizational awareness, attention to detail
• Must have the capability to coach team to package and position partner / cloud solutions dynamically based on the business value drivers.
• Must be able to work locally but act as part of a regional SI team sharing regional learning’s and best practices.
• Must be able to interact with and persuade senior executives and build & sustain meaningful account relationships that span business and technical domains.
• Well versed in strategic account selling, relationship selling, and solution selling.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong leadership and coalition building skills along with the ability to manage complex cross organizational, cross company interactions.
Based in Dubai, must be able to travel 50% in MEA
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills preferred with the ability to influence. Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.