Job description / Role
Kids Club Attendant
As a Kids Club Attendant at Th8, your smile and welcoming spirit will be the first impression the children will keep for his "home away from home" visit. You courteous and professional service will maintain an atmosphere of fun and energy ensuring that all the children that visit the Kids Club will have a lasting impression.
Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor is a newly-opened 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 121 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition, the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to the children
- Supervise and plan all activities offered at the Kids Club
- Conduct and host birthday parties and special events at the Kids Club
- Creating new arts and crafts for the kids club
- Plan and create new ideas for summer camps, Halloween parties and Christmas events, as well as following through with the activities as per the schedule.
- Ensure that all new colleagues are trained in the daily operations of the Kids Club and that they work together as a team to achieve the highest guest satisfaction.
- Report directly to Kids Club supervisor with any incidents, guests comments and feedback.
- Being responsible for inventory of the arts and crafts and reporting when its low.
- Ensure all areas are clean and well maintained for the children's safety
- Ensure that all attendants working in the Kids Club are following the procedures.
- Responsible for designing the wall and window art work for the Kids Club.
- Supervise the children in the kids club and ensure their safety while inside the club.
- Support kids club supervisor at the reception when it is busy.
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested
- Passion for working with Children
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on the children's needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.