Kids Club Counselor
Job description / Role
Ensures that all Kids Club responsibilities are carried out in a safe, efficient and timely manner, continually striving to deliver the highest quality of service to guests, whilst adhering to all legal rules, regulations, and guidelines of the hotel.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully aware of Le Petit Prince Program.
- Creates a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
- Create an inventory for all toys / equipment at the kids club.
- Ensures all equipments are clean and properly maintained.
- Ensures all Kids club's rules and regulations are enforced at all times
- Be fully aware of club's facilities, timings and promotions.
- To organize & create kid's club activities involving craft, indoor and outdoor activities.
- To provide supervision as well as fun environment for all children participating in kids club activities
- Inform Spa & Recreation Manager / Spa Supervisor for any need of additional toys or replacement of toys / equipment, stating the purpose and reasons for the requirements.
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Adheres to OH&S policies and procedures and ensures direct reports do the same
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Good English language verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills; able to ascertain and effectively address guest/employee needs
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Degree from School for kindergarten / children care related field with previous similar work experiences.
- Minimum two years' experience in a related position
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.