Job description / Role
- Ensure all works are carried out as per instructions and specifications.
- Liaise with superiors to discuss day to day operational requirements, achievements and improvements and take necessary action accordingly.
- Be prepared to work unsociable hours or overtime as dictated by his manager.
- Be able to find faults on kitchen and laundry equipment and troubleshoot.
- To ensure good work practices and reporting procedures.
- Handle every complaint/suggestion from managers with positive attitude, sincere and promptness.
- Discuss all complaints/ suggestions with superior and take remedial action.
- Makes regular rounds when assigned and makes entries in the record log books as set out by maintenance department. Reports and carries out also any corrective action immediately.
- To carry out preventive maintenance tasks on all plumbing equipment.
- To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
- To observe cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.
- To ensure cleanliness of appearance strict personal hygiene and uniform, particularly when working in kitchen areas.
- Adhere with the HACCP procedure when doing intervention in Kitchen.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Engineering Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Engineering Supervisor and the Assistant Director of Engineer
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.