Job description / Role
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the Kronos IT project. Ensuring consistency to the company strategy, commitments and goals.
The Kronos Project Manager is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations and monitoring.
• Design and apply appropriate project management standards whilst managing the production of the required deliverable.
• Maintain and monitor the project plan, project schedule, work hours, budget and expenditures.
• Procure the project requirements i.e. workforce, required information, various agreements and material or technology needed to accomplish project objectives.
• Assemble and coordinate project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
• Focus on planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing the project according to the specifications and deadlines.
• Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Manage the constraints of the project management triangle; cost, time, scope as well as quality
• Lead project implementation, progress and ongoing evaluation.
• Communicate project performance, progress and issues to stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
• Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
• Lead diverse project teams including single- and multi- vendor management, and coordination and communication across multiple departments and operational areas.
• Provide support, expertise and resource to ensure the project is run on time and budget and to a high quality.
• Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
• Upon successful completion of the project, the Project Manager will serve as the technical Subject Matter Expert for the implemented system environment (Kronos).
• Manage software installation and patch upgrades.
• Responsible for the technical implementation and on-going support of the system this includes working with IT department on the system maintenance requirements from administration, application support, technical support, integration and data governance.
• Manage the configuration, re-configuration, upgrades, enhancements, implementation, maintenance and users activities.
• Serves as the central contact person to report and follow up with system vendors for all purposes.
• Interface with Department Mangers/Timekeepers and Payroll Staff to determine workflow and departments requirements.
• Interface with Database Administrators and Technical personnel to assure coordination of tasks and completion of requirements.
• Offer suggestions to help with business process improvement and apply best practices to insure data/system integrity.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• 3-5 years’ experience in related field
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Projects, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans
• Experience with large-scale software implementations
• Highly experienced in tracking and reporting of projects and assumed deadlines
• Advanced knowledge of Kronos
• Knowledge of Time & Labor systems would be an advantage
• Good facilitation and analytical skills
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Project Manager