L&D Specialist, AED 19-21,500 per Month
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a L&D Specialist with 3-5 years’ experience in a L&D position. In this role you will be responsible for supporting driving the Middle East Learning and Development agenda for my client, including curriculum oversight, budget tracking, reporting and insights for continuous improvements. This role liaises at all levels of the organization and is in close coordination with various stakeholders. You must be able to travel to KSA without any visa restrictions. Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not, this role is not open to candidates who do not currently reside here.
• Maintain the ME L&D curriculum and keep it up to date with the various offerings
• Maintain the ME L&D annual calendar including but not limited to registrations and completion as needed
• Assist in organizing sessions logistics including relationships with hotels, team building providers, session preparations, etc.
• Coordinate with Global L&D teams around matters related to L&D calendar, session offerings, registrations, etc.
• Stay up to date with latest learning opportunities (internally and externally) and suggest ones that could benefit our client’s community
• Coordinate with a pool of facilitators from EU, Middle East (client staff) and third-party contractors to ensure continuous learning delivery
• Assist in overseeing the ME L&D Budget and ensure consistent reporting to make informative decisions as needed
• Conduct analysis, develop dashboards and drive insights from historical and current data for better informative decision making in line with set training KPIs
• Oversee the training evaluation process and suggest action plans
• Draft Learning related communications and announcements to increase sign-ups and sessions completions
• Support the learning initiatives related to specific agendas
• Coordinate with the Talent Development team to run the learning needs analysis
• Design and develop training specific google sites for a better participant experience and further work efficiencies
• Oversee the L&D centralized platform and keep it up to date with new offerings, calendar, etc.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to push the learning and development agenda
• Act as the go-to-person to my client’s community in learning and development related matters
AED 19,000 to 21,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant subject
• 3-5 years of relevant L&D experience
• Fluent Arabic would be an advantage but not essential
• Affinity to work with quantitative data demonstrating good analytics
• Ability to learn and leverage digital and analytical tools (PowerBi, google sites, etc.)
• Strong business acumen, proactive and creative
• Ability to work within an unstructured fast paced environment
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Ability to work independently with limited guidance and achievement driven
• Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
• Openness and eagerness to closely work in a diverse team
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to build relationship with seniors
• Well organized with track record of building institutional capabilities
• Flexibility, ability to travel from time to time
• Must be able to travel to KSA without visa restrictions
• Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database.
About the Company
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR