This position is closed or expired.
See other HSE jobs
Up to 35k AED per month
• Support in qualification and certification activities.
• Coordination, implementing and evaluating SPC (statistical process control) activities
• Maintenance of quality documents and communication to respective department
• Develop QA and Qualification Plans to support qualification of products and work packages.
• Ensure quality standards meet AS9100, Nadcap and all external standard requirements
• Develop and Maintain the AS9100 standard via quality manual.
• Own and Manage non-conformance issues via suitable databases.
• Develop and maintain a robust Management of Change (MOC) process and procedures.
• Degree or higher diploma in engineering, sciences.
• 6 + years extensive Laboratory experience with testing composite component.
• Experience in ISO 9001:2000 and/or AS9100
• Management experience
• Specific technical experience
• Specific testing experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Coordination of the delivery testing service and compliance of external standards.
• Develop systems to ensure tested materials are reported effectively and actions are processed
• Resolve laboratory issues effectively
• Plan and Conduct Assign audits
• Train & Mentor Laboratory Staff
• Implement best practices and develop high bench marking standards.
• Develop and improve laboratory quality system to support production and customer contractual requirements.
• Candidates must have an excellent manufacturing background within a technical lab or aerospace experience
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.