LAB Manager (Quality)
Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Location: Dubai
Lab Quality Manager
• Would oversee the Laboratory quality management systems and make sure that the lab follows safety and quality assurance procedures, ensure employees are properly trained and always complying with necessary rules and regulations.
• Prepares the laboratory for the incoming audit of ISO15189 and JCIA.
• Update policies and procedure.
• Obtain laboratory certifications and complete QA/QC assignments.
• Maintain the quality assurance of the laboratory by performing all QA/QC procedures for analytical tests, perform sterility testing on containers for environmental sampling and calibration of pipettes, thermometers, and other measuring equipment.
• Maintain current Demonstrations of Capability for all test procedures in the laboratory for which Quality Assurance oversight will be performed.
• Maintain training records for all laboratory staff, including Demonstrations of Capability.
• Schedule and successfully complete semi-annual proficiency testing for all laboratory activities.
• Maintain the Laboratory's Quality System
• Update, revise, and maintain the Laboratory's Quality Assurance Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, and other quality documents.
• Perform internal audits of the Laboratory, including both technical and quality systems audits.
• Min 3 years experience in Quality Control in a Laboratory setting.
• Degree or diploma in Medical Lab Technology
• Approx. (negotiable)+ benefits as per UAE labour laws
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)