Job description / Role
• Responsible for setting up, upkeep and management of Application Laboratory
• Responsible for concept to realisation of new product ideas
• Conduct plant trials to show proof of product performance to customers
• Responsible for new product development
• Conducting application trials based on project input from sales team market requirements and customer requirements
• Conducting routine application trials to test efficacy of products based on sales requests and, or customer requirement
• Actively engage in scientific pursuits to produce publications and papers for journals and patent related work
• BTech or BS in Chemical Engineering / Industrial Biotechnology / Material Science / Production Engineering or
• MS Chemistry or Material Sciences
• Minimum 05 years Detergent/Home Care Manufacturing experience.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Clinical Lab Specialist
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||25 Sep|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||3 Oct|
Petrochem Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Oct|