Job description / Role
Labour & Immigration Assistant. 7-8k
Dubai, Full-time, Office based
The purpose of this role is to assist with managing all client relationships and is responsible for delivery of all L&I services.
Candidates for this role should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience so this is a Junior position.
• Providing a high level of customer service to all clients
• Communicating to all the clients all priorities, policies, procedures, costs and timing of L&I applications
• Assisting with all the client queries and/or issues related to L&I applications throughout the Middle East
• Collaborating and working with internal teams to ensure smooth and efficient processing of all L&I transactions
• Maintaining and updating L&I databases to record client documents, status of L&I transactions and key deadlines including visas, Establishment cards, E-dirham cards etc.
• Maintaining secure databases to record client documents, work in progress and key deadlines
• Liaising with relevant Government departments and agencies to ensure the efficient processing of L&I applications, building relationships, making enquiries and ‘trouble shooting’ issues throughout the Middle East
• Also various other duties.
• Criteria – Must have a Passion for Customer Service Excellence.
• Should have Excellent organisation, planning and administration skills and be a problem solver with outstanding communication.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Junior Office Administrator
Front Desk Executive
The Corporate Group (TCG)