Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Land Surveyor to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, UAE.
This position is responsible for verifying that all structures and associated assets are constructed in accordance with the approved construction drawings, inspection and test plans and approved method statements.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Attending requests for inspection for all survey and setting out based work on a daily basis, ensuring that all works are validated on site.
- Check the contractors drawings and site operations in relation to required survey checks and reviews.
- Review, understand and implement on site the current requirements.
- Prepare daily project reports (written and photographic) on progress of the works for survey related matters.
- Review and comment on shop drawings for setting out accuracy and identify any existing areas which may be affected by the proposed road construction works.
- Continually monitor the works to ensure the contractor complies with his agreed site safety policies and proposed methods of working and where necessary prohibit continuation of unsafe execution of works by the Contractor.
- Ensure that any safety concerns are reported to the site management team and relevant safety officers.
- Attend periodical technical, safety, quality and progress meetings as and when required.
- Constantly review the contractors ongoing and scheduled work to ensure that potential issues are identified and raised prior to causing an impact on the progress of the works on site.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 8 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.