Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design, or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences, and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th â€¯largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented design focused Landscape Architect to join our allied practice, InSite. InSite are urban designers, planners and landscape architects who share a love for the craft of designing the built environment and consist of a diverse studio of designers from around the world .
The Landscape Architect will work under the direction of a Senior Associate or Associate level Landscape Architect and in collaboration with other team members. This position is responsible for assisting the design studios in the successful delivery of Landscape projects to high quality standards, in a timely manner and in accordance with the Client's expectations. The Landscape Architect will be required to demonstrate a detailed understanding of both the landscape profession and the necessary technical programs required to productively work within the profession.
We are open to applications f or Landscape Architects at all levels of their careers across our studio locations including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Porto as well as applicants who are available to work remotely.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Undertakes project components professionally and independently as directed by senior team members .
- Works collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Shows a willingness and ability to further develop in all areas of Landscape Architecture.
- Manages internal resources efficiently when required to achieve results within defined timeframes.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for assigned project components.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of the aesthetic and technical components of landscape architecture.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of production techniques, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of the regional construction industry, local construction methods , Authority requirements and their influence on design decisions.
- Performs other related tasks as directed.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity we envision that your career journey to date will include relevant work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited University or College program with a professional registration, or a plan in place for professional registration, licensure or chartership with an internationally recognized professional association.
- A strong commitment to quality control for design and technical issues .
- Proficient in key design related computer programs AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, MS suite . .
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely in writing and verbally.
- The ability to comprehend, analyse , and interpret documents and solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and quantitative skills with the ability to effectively present information clearly . Partners with clients to exceed their expectations and build client relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety, and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.