Job description / Role
• Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments.
• Administering laser procedures ( which include but not limited to) Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction),
• Developing treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
• Obtaining applicable medical history and maintaining records
• Experienced in basic & advanced facial treatments.
• Advised clients regarding a home-care regimen
• Developed customized, therapeutic skin care treatments.
• Performing the required procedures in a time-efficient manner while maintaining a pleasant attitude
• Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner
• Promoting clinic services and its products
• Ensuring high level of care to patients, and working towards achieving clinic’s set financial targets
• University Qualifications: Bachelors degree
• Other certifications obtained: Must be having DHA/MOH license
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2 years of experience as Derma Nurse/Laser Technician
• Gender Preference: Female
• Language Fluency: English and Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Dr. Amina Al Amiri Clinic is where the art and science of Skin care comes together, leading clinic in the U.A.E since year 2000.