This position is closed or expired.
See other Architect jobs in UAE
A leading master developer in the region is looking for a Senior Architect to lead their new developments in Dubai.
As Senior Architect, you will be leading a team of architects for the new development in Dubai ensuring timely delivery of the portfolio of projects. You will be responsible for leading a team of architects to conceptualize and come up with strong design concepts for large scale residential and commercial buildings.
About our client
Our client is a developer in the region with a large portfolio of commercial and residential projects which they continue to grow.With new projects in their pipeline and new marketing initiatives they are in a good position for growth and sustainability in the future.
What's on offer
A competitive monthly package including basic, housing, transport and ticket allowances. You will have a sustainable position with future career growth in one of the most attractive and family friendly locations in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's in Architecture coupled with at least 10 years experience in designing highrise residential and commercial complexes with at least 2 years leading a design team.
- Extensive knowledge of detailing and coordination and proficiency in latest architectural software.
- Must have tier 1 design consultancy experience. Experience within a major property developer will be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of Government regulations to be incorporated in the design process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
*Familiarity with international practices and experience working in Europe or South Africa is a requirement for this role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\'s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.