Job description / Role
Role and Summary / Purpose:
Front takeover and execution of Partner Balance of Plant Purchase scope. Responsibilities include verify the Partner Purchase documents, develop plan, communication with vendor for take over scope towards commercial close.
- Deep expertise Purchase related Contractual Terms and Conditions for complex BOP equipment’s and packages Contracts for EPC Projects / Power projects.
- Coordinate and conduct PO scope review with Vendors for all commercial, administrative of each PO and Coordinate with border Function lead in Client for address and closing of PO scope and commercial obligations with vendor in timely manner.
- Ability to effectively and accurately transmit, receive and interpret PO data with Partner and Vendors though the application of appropriate communication channel agreed with project Contracts and Legal.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering with 10 years in Supplier Quality, Expedite / Project Execution experience.
- Proven negotiation skills and record.
- Very strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Proficiency in the English language is Must.
- Have diverse and dedicated operating way with highest integrity and passion to fulfill task assigned by Project and Customers at large.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Spanish language will be added advantage (desired).
- Proven track record of liaising with multi-culture teams (Vendors).
- Ability to document, plan commercial closure of Take over scope in timely manner.
- Working in hand with Engineering, Quality and Site Construction and Commissioning functions for Closure of contracts.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Bid Lead
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Sr. Procurment Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Procurement Manager - Head Office
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection