Job description / Role
• Application development: (60%)
• Codes and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 & MS .NET application such as server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
• Codes and maintains complex components of web applications and APIs related to Dynamics CRM.
• Working experience as a Mobile developer for 3 years
• Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store & the Android market
• Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
• Application life cycle management: (25%)
• Gathers, Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
• Performs coding standards and code reviews.
• Performs technical design.
• Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
• Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing.
• Perform tier 3 production support and troubleshooting
• Plan, implement and manage new projects
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Support ongoing IT efforts: (10%)
• Aids in integrating activities with other stakeholders for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
• MCA /BCA/ BSc/M Sc. Computers Science
• Min 8 years of experience
• NET/C# , MS-CRM and Mobility(Android)
• Working with the business: (5%)
• Requirements management and communication
• Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
• Collaborates with sales, marketing and other business partners to analyse and classify complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset