Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Lead Engineer - Dry Utilities , to join our award-winning team based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
This critical role will be responsible for providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within specific discipline. The Lead Engineer will also be responsible, in partnership with Project Managers/Project Directors, for business development, quality management and the management of key talent within the Infrastructure Branch/Region.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include
- Monitor the technical quality of dry utilities projects, such as electrical, gas, telecommunications, CCTV, internet etc, to ensure that the projects delivered to Clients are of the highest technical quality and engineering practice standard.
- Develop and implement measures to mitigate project-related financial and business risks, in partnership with Project Managers/Project Directors.
- Build technical capability of others and actively transfer technical expertise within the organization. Prepare proposals and conduct presentations to Clients where required.
- Lead a team of professional employees, driving increased organizational performance and achievement of team goals.
- Analyse existing work processes, procedures and systems, identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies cost-effectiveness and service improvements.
- Anticipate and objectively and systematically analyse and resolve complex problems
- Effective preparation, planning and control of financial budgets and team resources in order to deliver required commercial outcomes.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 10 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make effective presentations on general topics.
- Partner with clients to exceed their expectations and build client relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and discipline-specific software.
- Registration at MICE or IEng MICE level, or the equivalent thereof, is desirable.
- Full (Corporate) Membership of an Internationally recognized professional Institution i.e., C. Eng. M.I.C.E. or P.E.) PMP Certification would be advantageous.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.