Lead Functional Consultant - Oracle Fusion
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Job description / Role
• Should have worked as Lead Functional Consultant with 7+ years of total Oracle ERP experience, including minimum 3 full life cycle Oracle Fusion implementation project as well as support in Financials, Procurement & Project Financials application
• Graduate degree in Finance/Accounting, business administration or relevant field
• Strong work ethic – someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and proactiveness
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Customer centric
• Strong work ethic – someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and proactiveness.
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Junior Business Analyst
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant