Job description / Role
• The SE is the key point of contact between the company and prospective clients.
• The SE plays a pivotal role in achieving sales targets and to generate revenue for the company.
• To sell the company’s products/services to private and public sector organizations.
• To establish contact and develop relationships with prospects.
• Identify client needs whilst researching ways to improve quality of service.
• Develop new business via telephone/ email/social media
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communication both personal, verbal and in writing and conducting follow-up meetings.
• Identify business opportunities by recognizing prospects and evaluating their position in the market; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; as well as researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Develop a deep understanding of customers' requirements.
• Continuous and steadfast written follow-up with prospective clients.
• Meet/exceed lead creation targets by cultivating and nurturing a strong relationship with prospective clients.
• Learn, retain and convey our key value added services to prospective clients.
• Learn, retain and convey our unique selling points to prospective clients.
Generic Knowledge and Skills
• Market and industry structure and operation
• Well developed verbal and written communication (English is essential, multilingual is preferable)
• Client servicing and account development
• IT literacy in Word, Outlook and Excel
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.