Lead Interior Designer
Job description / Role
Randstad are conducting a search on behalf of an international architecture and engineering consultancy as they are urgently looking for a Lead Interior Designer to join in Dubai, UAE. The Lead/Senior Interior Designer will be responsible for leading projects through all stages whilst growing the interiors division.
- Work closely with the senior management team to grow the Interiors division within the firm
- Develop new business development strategies
- Lead projects with the support of the team
- Handle project from Pre-design , Concept Design, Design Development, Tender Documentation to Post Design Stage
- Develop concepts and sourcing FF&E items and samples and creating sample boards
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
- 10+ years post qualification experience
- Minimum 5 years UAE experience
- Strong design and leadership capabilities
- Broad project portfolio including commercial, residential, hospitality developments
This is an excellent long term opportunity to grow the interiors team whilst working on some high profile projects in the GCC.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Senior Interior Designer
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Architect / Interior Designer
Mid-Senior Interior Designer
Associate Interior Designer