Job description / Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and structured Lead Project Manager with a good mix of technical and business skills to manage the delivery of our nationally scalable fusion cloud platform that aggregates and analyze vast and disparate streams of data.
In this position you will be working with a team of software and data engineers to deliver our next generation of cloud platform. You will ensure plans and deadlines are kept and report frequently to the office in Abu Dhabi. This position may require frequent travel to client locations.
Working closely with business stake holders, product owners and field teams, you will be the driving force in reporting on the delivery of our next generation of cloud platform.
Who you are
• You will be tracking and documenting the project progress, monitor the risks, effectiveness, and performance of the project and project team and proactively facilitate the development of contingency plans and recommended corrective actions as required.
• You will apply technical management and organizational skills that results in a collaborative culture using clear, credible, objective and proactive communications and stakeholder management.
• You lead regular team meetings in an efficient way.
• Publish project documentation.
• Action item tracking and task prioritization.
• Appropriately manage and escalate project issues or risks.
• Drive the standardization of tools and processes for project delivery.
• Provide transparency and visibility on the status of projects by implementing tools and standards.
• You are a road warrior, available to travel 40% of the time and remain on client site.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself.
• You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
What you’ll need
• 10+ years proven experience with project management and industry standard tools.
• Project Management Professional PMP/PRINCE2 certification Solid organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Experience managing deployment projects that involve Big Data and/or cloud base solutions.
• Strong understanding of Big Data technological landscape and concepts including AI and Analytics
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Bonus if you have
• A bachelor degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Ignite Search & Selection