Job description / Role
Our client, an award winning landscape and urban design studio in Dubai requires an Associate Urban Designer to join their Middle East practice.
• The successful candidate, will have 10 + years' experience be working on a variety of projects across Europe and Middle East on large Urban designing concepts and be able to demonstrate excellent Masterplan, reports, led a team (This is a Designer role NOT planning) Design orientated with creative flair.
• Knowledge of advanced software programmes (Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, City Engine, Dynamo) would be highly advantageous
• Degree in Urban Design
• The successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects across the Middle East on urban designing concepts.
• Must demonstrate a passion for innovative, sustainable and creative design solutions for ever challenging design problems and use research and analysis to underpin design.
Suitable candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline with suitable post graduate qualifications.
• Relevant 10 years' experience in large Urban Design and master-planning projects in the Middle East.
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in delivering large scale projects.
• Excellent visual presentation skills and an ability to utilise all the industry standard software.
• Demonstrate an ability to innovate and raise the bar for best practice.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.