Job description / Role
Leading UX projects, coordinating with clients, and managing the design thinking process.
An experience-forward consultancy with several offices around the world.
* Research and create personas, customer journeys, user flows, and sitemaps.
* Identify UX problems with current projects through auditing and testing.
* Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand user requirements.
* Work with clients to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Create and lead user testing for different personas and develop findings to guide the user experience created.
* Design high-fidelity wireframes in Sketch with precise Information Architecture for all platforms and screen sizes, utilizing smart libraries and symbols.
* Create high fidelity prototypes for user testing.
* Produce a functionality document for UX behaviors.
* Dynamic work environment.
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing the company.
* At least 5 years of professional experience with UX Design.
* A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
* Strong ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
* Strong ability to efficiently and intelligently iterate designs and solutions.
* Passionate about using great design to resolve user pain points.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.