Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 90+ cities across 13 countries and host over 15 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here.
- Develop long term and short term strategy for Supply and Operations holistically including Operating model, KPI's, governance mechanisms, alternate business models etc., in line with Careem's long term strategy
- Identify pilot locations and areas to test key strategic choices
- Pilot new initiatives and models in the relevant markets
- Work closely with respective Operations and Supply leaders in the organisation to align and roll out the strategy
- Program manage implementation effort to ensure success
- Solid understanding of ride hailing business
- Great analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Excellent Communications and influencing skills
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.