Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known institution in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for a Learning and Development Administrator. In this role, you will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the learning and development partner as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes.
These will include:
- Managing corporate induction, training administration, performance development scheme arrangements, supporting the provision of management information and budget tracking.
- You will be the first point of contact for learning and development queries and be responsible for all related administration, ensuring a get it right first time ethos is adopted.
- Part of your responsibility as well is to include supporting the learning and development partner in ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning management systems and processes.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor degree holder
- With minimum 5 years of experience with a well reputed organization and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English is a must and knowledge in another language is plus
- Strong administration and project management skills
- Knowledge in general HR with at least 1 to 2 years of exposure in learning and development
- Willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|