Job description / Role
Our Client, an established local law firm, is seeking to hire a Learning Development Consultant to join their Dubai office.
• The L&D Consultant will work within the L&D Team to deliver the firm’s Learning and Development Curriculum and other professional development initiatives to the whole business.
• Responsibilities will include managing, designing, developing and delivering training modules and programmes for defined groups/audiences using a blended learning approach.
• The L&D Consultant will develop relationships with Heads of Department, managers and other stakeholders of the business to identify training needs to map out individual development plans and to monitor ongoing development of individuals.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, creative problem solver and team player who is collaborative yet comfortable making decisions. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English, and a demonstrated ability in designing, developing and delivering training solutions to the business. The ideal candidate also thrives on meeting challenges and working under pressure in a demanding environment.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience within a similar learning and development role/environment.
• Educated to degree level and have a keen interest in people and their development.
• Proven experience as a training coordinator, trainer or training facilitator with hands on experience in coordinating multiple training events.
• Experience with design, development and implementation of training programmes workshops and seminars using a blended learning approach and in consultation with subject matter experts and programme sponsors.
• Excellent IT skills, including MS Office skills, LMS and web delivery (eLearning) tools.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including impeccable oral and written communication skills – the L&D Consultant will be liaising with all levels of the business.
• Proactive, innovative and willing to challenge with confidence to take the initiative.
• High level of attention to detail, excellent project management, organisation and time management skills to be able to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
• Fluent Arabic and English.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Learning and Development Manager
Regional Training Manager (1 Year Contract)
Learning & Development Consultant - Legal Industry
Learning & Development Lead
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Learning and Development Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|