Job description / Role
The Training Managers are responsible for assessing the skills, performance, productivity and talents of the hotel staff, training manager also responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies.
Training managers should understand the business operation with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce.
• Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
• Training planning for all departments of the Hotel
• Creating training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
• Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
• Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
• Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
• Help managers develop their team members through career path
• Track budgets and negotiate contracts
• Determines training needs and requirements for an organization or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
• Create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
• Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
• Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
• Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
• Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
• Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment
• Specialises in Hospitality and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
• Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
• Hospitality experience is a must
• At least 3 years of experience in a hotel or related field
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
• Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Head of Learning & Development
TGC Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
HR Business Partner
Easy World Automation
Senior Specialist, Talent Management
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)