Job description / Role
Reporting to: Director Leasing
• Responsible for lease admin duties for various commercial leasing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Abstracts and enters Letters of Intent, Memorandum of Understanding, Leases, Initial Lease Approval Forms, Amendments and other documents into lease admin database
• Sets-up, maintain and responsible for data integrity of physical and electronic lease files
• Transmits all documents to internal and external parties
• Follows-up with internal and external parties on the status of all documents/deals
• Prepares initial rent receipts and confirm all relevant data
• Monitors the documentation process and ensures that everything is completed
• Utilizes, updates and manages all tools and resources available to manage workload, including checklists, databases, logs and other related reporting tools
• Drafts, proofs and finalizes correspondence and other documents
• Supports Leasing Dept. on preparation of reports, e.g Tenant Mix, Rent Roll, etc.
• Communicates with Leasing, Legal & Acct. Dept., as well as retailers and landlords
• Negotiates and coordinates lease documents on requirements needed, including signed documents, payments, tenant details forms and registration/licenses, receipts, etc.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Knowledge in AutoCad
• Ability to manage a large database, including inputting, editing and verifying information
• Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease documents
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Experience in tenant relations
• Effective at meeting tight deadlines and turning documents around quickly
• Ability to write reports and legal correspondence in a concise and effective manner
• Strong sense of customer service for internal and external clients, retailers & developers
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment while managing various tasks
Education and Qualification Required
• Graduate degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-volume lease administration department
• Experience in a legal or mall office preferred
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.