Job description / Role
Leasing Agents / Brokers (5 positions)
- To assist property owners with leasing their properties to prospective tenants.
- This may include marketing properties, preparing We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional Leasing Agent to assist us with marketing and leasing properties.
- The Leasing Agent will ensure properties are maintained effectively, market properties and screen prospective tenants.
- You will preserve favorable relations with property owners and tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities.
- You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants, and assist with performing office management and clerical tasks.
- 3 Months Contract – extendable with possibility to be permanent based on performance
- Holding RERA Certificate
- With experience as leasing or sales brokers
- Wide network in Dubai
- Dubai Experience
- 2-4 Years of Experience in Real Estate Leasing
- We need 3 Indians and 2 Arabs
- Very good communication skills
- With UAE Driver’s License
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.