Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Finding new tenants to rent out the vacant properties.
• Responsible for sorting through the prospective tenant applications to find the tenant that is the best fit for our property in order to select the right tenants; those who will pay their rent on time, have a longer tenancy.
• Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals with tenants within the agreed scheme.
• Maintaining relation with Tenants.
• Responsible for setting the length of the lease and making sure it has all the necessary provisions to protect the company.
• Handling Tenant Move Ins as per procedures
• Handling Leases Renewals- As assigned by the Property Manager
• Handling Tenant Move-outs – As per procedures.
• Coordinating with the other departments such as Maintenance & security to ensure that the units are delivered on time and in good condition.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission
• Fluent in English. (Hindi and any other Indian languages will be advantageous)
• Excellent Communication and negotiation skills.
• Customer-focused approach and target oriented.
• Basic Knowledge of MS Office
• Experience in sales/ negotiations is preferred
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Prima Luxury Real Estate
Leasing Executive - Sales
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Senior Property Consultant / Relationship Manager
Sales and Leasing Consultant