Job description / Role
- Establish & conduct a marketing program to Lease out all the vacant offices
- To have complete market knowledge and good contacts.
- Compile target list of prospective Clients.
- Looking after all Tenants, forwarding all the maintenance related issues to the engineering and a follow-up to see that tenant satisfaction is provided.
- Being proactive with rentals, meaning that, try to rent the vacated space before the exit of a tenant, as soon as a notice is given. To avoid the space being vacant at all.
- Assist the team in preparation of all leases and invoices with a constant follow-up on Rent collection to hand over to the accounts department.
- To keep up with the market rental increases and get all market information well on time.
- Attending to customer grievances and reporting all issues.
- Liaising with all big names in the real estate industry, meaning with the real estate companies to get maximum exposure and market information.
- Secure business by visiting potential clients and keep the team updated on all accounts.
- Weekly report to be submitted to the management.
- Hunting for good Investment opportunities to buy either residential or ready building or land to be brought for approval.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Insurance, Flights
We are looking for a well spoken, high energy, experienced, self starter!
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- University Degree
- Knowledge and experience of UAE Real Estate
- Arabic Speaker Required
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region's most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group's long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group's intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group's extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Leasing Manager - Retail
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Facilities Manager - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment