Job description / Role
- Establish & conduct a marketing program to Lease out all the vacant offices
- To have complete market knowledge and good contacts.
- Compile target list of prospective Clients.
- Looking after all Tenants, forwarding all the maintenance related issues to the engineering and a follow-up to see that tenant satisfaction is provided.
- Being proactive with rentals, meaning that, try to rent the vacated space before the exit of a tenant, as soon as a notice is given. To avoid the space being vacant at all.
- Assist the team in preparation of all leases and invoices with a constant follow-up on Rent collection to hand over to the accounts department.
- To keep up with the market rental increases and get all market information well on time.
- Attending to customer grievances and reporting all issues.
- Liaising with all big names in the real estate industry, meaning with the real estate companies to get maximum exposure and market information.
- Secure business by visiting potential clients and keep the team updated on all accounts.
- Weekly report to be submitted to the management.
- Hunting for good Investment opportunities to buy either residential or ready building or land to be brought for approval.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Insurance, Flights
We are looking for a well spoken, high energy, experienced, self starter!
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- University Degree
- Knowledge and experience of UAE Real Estate
- Arabic Speaker Required
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.