Job description / Role
Makeen Properties, a Ghobash group company, is a boutique real estate company undertaking investment, property management and leasing on behalf of the Ghobash family, and boasts nearly three decades of market expertise and experience.
It is now looking to hire a Leasing Manager
The sales & leasing manager is primary responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities by promoting and effectively leasing/selling the company's projects to the new and existing client base. Responsible for servicing existing clients with best practice solutions and second to none service
Tasks include: Approaching new clients with proposals, maintaining sales contact records and client’s database, cold calling and making appointments to generate interest in the new projects, and also maintaining relationship with existing clients.
• To lease all vacant units residential/commercial and maximize revenue by minimizing vacancies
• To liaise and assist with the Marketing in advertising Makeens properties
• To manage the Leasing Team effectively and produce the desired results as outlined by the General Manager
• To assist in the preparation of brochures and updating of internal and external sites for the listing of any vacant properties
• Compile C.M.A’s and advise General Manager regarding the rental achievable rates vis a vis to the market
• Maintain Leasing details of each property with Tenancy renewals to get done at least three months prior to lease expiry
• Provide monthly report to General Manager on leasing activities
• Maintain verbal and written communication with Tenants on non-payment, returned cheques or delays in payment liaising with the accounts department for recovery of any due rental arrears
• Coordinate with the Facility Management for smooth handover or takeover of any residential or commercial property
• Generating new business opportunities resulting in increased revenue.
• Creating tailored proposals for each new clients depending on size and on business opportunity.
• Ensuring that clients have a positive experience with the company and that the corporate image is receiving its fair share of attention.
• Leading and not just managing a small Sales team force to achieve growth and targets.
• Attending trade and client shows across the GCC to promote the company's image and its projects. Role will cover the event from inception to execution.
• Developing Sponsorship and Branding opportunities in line with budgets and targeted audience.
• Helping in designing and implementing all collateral & marketing materials.
• Manage the process of MAKEEN property brokerage and structure of commission agreements. Assist in the management of all leasing activities including planning and development, property management, negotiations, budget forecast and financial control in coordination with the General Manager.
• Keeping abreast with the current property laws and updating the General Manager - Residential Sales & Leasing on the same. Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed by the General Manager
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and Decision making skills.
• Knowledge of the UAE market including all competitive properties, area and customer demographics and available media.
• Ability to understand, interpret and abstract complex Real Estate Lease terminology.
• Solid knowledge of economic measures and changes that may affect the Market.
• Good understanding of property management leasing and methods used
• To return all enquiries and calls within 24 hours
• To have an eye for detail in all aspects that the position requires
• To be a team player while having the ability to work unsupervised as required
• To treat all Clients / Tenants respectfully and follow up on their requests
• Be organized and have the capacity to work under pressure and make deadlines
• Computer literate with a good knowledge of most commonly used programs
• To be able to work flexible hours if so required
• Marketing experience is an advantage
• Minimum Education: Bachelor of Business Administration.
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years of management, real estate and customer service experience.
• Bilingual or Western Educated preferred.
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Retail Real Estate Manager
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
Sales Manager - Group Sales
Retail Lease Administration Manager
|Abu Dhabi||1 May|
Sales Manager - Real Estate & Residency
SRG Real Estate Solutions