Job description / Role
Our company is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our team as a Leasing Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the leasing process of multiple commercial properties. You will also be responsible for communicating with lessors and preparing all the required paperwork. As a Leasing Manager, you should possess outstanding communication skills as you will be a spokesperson for the company. You should have a high level of organizational skills and a results-driven approach. Answering all the questions of the lessor is a primary task for this position. You should be able to negotiate with the clients and maintain a strong relationship with them.
If you feel you are fit for this position and possess all the required skills, then send in your resume today. We will be eager to hear from you.
• Meeting potential lessors.
• Providing the latest market knowledge to the lessors.
• Preparing proper paperwork and lease agreements.
• Assisting tenants in filling their leasing forms.
• Presenting the properties to prospective clients.
• Convincing the clients in a professional manner.
• Promoting and advertising the available properties.
• Preparing and updating the leasing terms and conditions.
• Collecting deposits and rental payments from the lessors.
• Answering all the queries via phone, messages, and emails.
• Negotiating and closing deals on the leasing terms and conditions.
• Coordinating with the Property Manager and Apartment Manager.
• Making sure that the property is maintained properly.
• Working smoothly with the renters and tenants.
• Staying abreast with the latest property developments and market status.
• Bachelor Degree is preferable.
• Proven work experience as a Leasing Manager or a similar position.
• A proven sales record will be an advantage.
• A valid Lease/ Real license is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administrative requirements.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Good marketing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions.
• Sound knowledge of property management technology.
• Excellent knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies.
• Outstanding ability to motivate team members.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Good sales and convincing skills.
About the Company
Ajmal Makan Real Estate Development is a highly ambitious company with a universal vision, led by a team of passionate professionals who are ready to challenge the status-quo and conventional ways to achieve significant advancements in economic, social and environmental development within the Real Estate economy.
Ajmal Makan Real estate is a UAE based corporation, with impeccable real estate development credentials. The company has demonstrated a series of success stories, starting with the launch of its iconic Ajmal Makan City Sharjah Waterfront project.
A pioneering and reputable company, Ajmal Makan Real estate Development is determined to continue to revolutionize the industry. Furthermore, the company is set to evolve through a diversified business portfolio, refusing always to compromise on quality or values, thus ensuring to provide a Utopian lifestyle to provide heavenly living that its stakeholders envision.
Building on innovation that will inspire generations to come, Ajmal Makan Real estate is creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism. With the creation of legacy projects that span a range of sectors (residential, commercial, retail and leisure) Ajmal Makan promises to be an influential and sustainable part of the UAE’s landscape and future initiatives.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Property Manager / Accountant
Unibuild Group of Companies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Operations Manager - Retail
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||17 Oct|
Business Modelling Manager - Senior Manager