Job description / Role
• Preparing and drafting legal documents such as Board or Shareholder Resolutions, Memorandum and Articles of Association, etc.
• Preparing and drafting of legal contracts such as Non- Disclosure Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Sale Purchase Agreements, LoI, etc.
• Reviewing of legal contracts and drafting of legal opinions.
• Liaising with litigation counsels and preparing a daily client/case update.
• Organizing translation of legal documentation and publication where necessary.
• Performing administrative/clerical duties for the Senior Partner.
• Managing the Senior Partner’s itinerary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university
• 1-3 years of mandatory experience in a relevant position.
• Bilingual - fluent in English
• Highly presentable
• Handling confidential information at the highest level.
• Meticulous attention to details
About the Company
A team dedicated to serving our clients with the best legal expertise and quality advice makes our law firm, a premiere law firm of repute in Dubai providing a wide range of legal services for global companies, businesses and individuals alike. We assure and assist our clients with trust to access the global marketplace and compete around the world.
Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates & Legal Consultants is located in the heart of Dubai and backed by a highly competent global team of advocates, lawyers and legal consultants with profound legal knowledge and expertise. We are duly licensed to practice the law and provide legal advice and consultancy throughout UAE. We provide advocacy and legal representation in all UAE Courts, Tribunals, Government Agencies, Arbitration Centers, and any other related authorities and entities – We deliver results, we make an impact on our clients through our legal services in all aspects of UAE law and we win justice swiftly by rendering justice to the other party hence producing results and exceeding our clients expectations.
Contracts Specialist - Cargo Division - Legal & Insurance
Legal Executive - Insurance, Freight & Logstics - Retail Giant
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Legal Counsel - Fluent in Arabic